Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A nod to the Chris

I would be faulted greatly for not giving a nod to the Chrises. The Chrisi. Okay, I don't know how to do the plural of Chris, but these guys have really made the Circus a totally kick ass experience.

First nod to Chris Hansen. This guy gives on all levels. Seriously, he basically fed me for a month. Then this guy is willing to look over anyone's work and give advice, but won't step on anyone's toes. And when it comes to panel, he floods the judges. On average, I take 20 pieces. This guy, he takes 80. Granted, he's got more on the line, but still he gives it his all.

Second nod to Chris Love. They say finding an AD you can work well with is like a good marriage and I've been fortunate enough to find a kick partner. We pull together, toss ideas, nothing's rejected and no one stakes a claim as being the true originator of an ad. And he can take my thoughts and actually make them tangible outside my head. That is what is truly kick. And for the extra work on my individual panel pieces when he was done with his panel, a definite kick ass partner.

No comments: